Re: [LCFC] templates://mnogosearch/{templates}

On (16/04/07 07:16), Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for mnogosearch.
>
> Template: mnogosearch-common/database_admin_user
> Type: string
> Default: root
>  Please mention the name of the database server administrative
>  account. This account must have privileges to add users, databases
>  and tables.

I think this should be "Please enter" not "Please mention".

> Template: mnogosearch-common/database_admin_pass
> Type: password

Do we want a long description here to match the other templates?

> Package: mnogosearch-common
> Architecture: all
> Depends: debconf|debconf-2.0, mnogosearch
> Conflicts: udmsearch, udmsearch-common
> Provides: udmsearch-common
> Replaces: udmsearch, udmsearch-common
>  MnogoSearch consists of two parts.
>  .

I think this might be better as

  MnogoSearch is a web search engine that consists of two parts.

I think it reads better, but it is a little redundant because of the
short description.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256