Re: [LCFC] templates://mysql-dfsg-5.0/{mysql-server-5.0.templates}

On (17/04/07 07:35), Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for mysql-dfsg-5.0.
>
>  .
>  This is an empty transitional package and can safely be removed.
>
> Package: mysql-server
> Architecture: all
> Depends: mysql-server-5.0
>  This is an empty package that depends on the current "best" version
>  of mysql-server (currently mysql-server-5.0), as determined by the
>  MySQL maintainers. Install this package if in doubt about which MySQL
>  version you need. That will install the version recommended by the
>  package maintainers.
>
> Package: mysql-client
> Architecture: all
> Depends: mysql-client-5.0
>  This is an empty package that depends on the current "best" version of
>  mysql-client (currently mysql-client-5.0), as determined by the MySQL
>  maintainers. Install this package if in doubt about which MySQL
>  version you need. That will install the version recommended by the
>  package maintainers.

Should these two also include the paragraph about MySQL that is used in
all of the other packages?

Apart from that I have no comments on this package.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256