Re: [LCFC] templates://mnogosearch/{templates}

> >  Please mention the name of the database server administrative
> >  account. This account must have privileges to add users, databases
> >  and tables.
>
> I think this should be "Please enter" not "Please mention".

Yes. Adopted.

> > Template: mnogosearch-common/database_admin_pass
> > Type: password
>
> Do we want a long description here to match the other templates?

Well, here it would only repeat the short part. I think the short
description is enough to give info about what's asked, especially
because the question comes just after the question about the
administrative user login name.

> > Package: mnogosearch-common
> > Architecture: all
> > Depends: debconf|debconf-2.0, mnogosearch
> > Conflicts: udmsearch, udmsearch-common
> > Provides: udmsearch-common
> > Replaces: udmsearch, udmsearch-common
> >  MnogoSearch consists of two parts.
> >  .
>
> I think this might be better as
>
>   MnogoSearch is a web search engine that consists of two parts.
>
> I think it reads better, but it is a little redundant because of the
> short description.

Yep. Adopted as well.