Re: please review my template

> No, I'm English. ;-) "Behaviour" is the English, but I don't recall
> whether debian's default is English English or US English (is it
> written anywhere?  I found some very long -devel threads and some
> short -doc ones which looked inconclusive), so I left it unmodified.

I'm not sure about a written policy. I guess that the www team may
have some unwritten policy.

The D-I team uses US-style spelling, mostly for some kind of
"historical" reasons and partly because we've been lazy enough to
never track down USisms, change them to Oxford English and put a great
pain on translators....or on us (if we try to unfuzzy translations).

This might change in the future, especially if the debian-l10n-english
people (I'm not sure that there are many of us....and probably not
that many being native speakers) sets up such policy.

Actually, MJ, you're in a very good position for this..:-)

PS: I confirm the lack of controversy with Nicolas, we just disagree
on a minor point.