Re: please review my template

Nicolas Boullis <nboullis@debian.org> wrote: [...]
> (BTW, I thought "behavior" was american english, while "behaviour" was
> british english... Aren't you british?)

No, I'm English. ;-) "Behaviour" is the English, but I don't recall
whether debian's default is English English or US English (is it
written anywhere?  I found some very long -devel threads and some
short -doc ones which looked inconclusive), so I left it unmodified.
In other words, I guess it's what I'd write, but not how I'd usually
spell it.

I love this quote from olly:

  Fortunately, the main differences in computer documentation are
  minor spelling issues.  When it comes to normal life, the
  differences can be highly embarrassing or even dangerous! E.g.:
  rubber, pants, pavement
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/1998/07/msg00008.html

> PS: please CC your replies to me, as suggested by my MFT header; I don't
> read the d-l10n-english list.

Please request it in your mail.  A buggy DJBware header is not an
explicit request IMO.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef