Re: gptsync not on Knoppix media?

Hello everyone,

Sorry for being silent for a while, I was working on the Knoppix CeBIT
edition.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 06:08:17PM +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:
[...]
> But you asked "Is there something better on the media to serve its
> purpose?" and the answer is yes, gfdisk (same functionality plus
> additional abilities).

I agree with gdisk being a good program for the purpose of creating a
compatible MBR from GPT, however, gptsync adds only 40kB and looks like
it's a lot easier to use, so I put it on the "include"-list for the next
release after 7.3. :-)

Regards
-Klaus