Re: gptsync not on Knoppix media?

On 2014-02-12 15:57 (GMT+1100) Scott Ferguson composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

I told my nephew he should be using Knoppix instead of *buntu when he
needed live media. Apparently he already tried and found it missing. Is
there something better on the media to serve its purpose?

gdisk?

See man and http://www.rodsbooks.com/gdisk/ for detailed usage.

Nothing to stop the operator installing gptsync if it's preferred for
some reason - it's just an apt-get away.

Nothing? Where to you apt-get to when booted to live media to perform a repair to the HD's boot and/or last tracks?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/