Re: CD boot time of KNOPPIX shortens by "LCAT"

Hello,

I compared the boot time on my machine (ThinkPAD T42: Pentium M
1.8GHz, 24x CD-Drive, 2GB Memory).

The results were
     Original KNOPPIX 5.0.1 CD     2m40s
     Accelerated KNOPPIX 5.0.1 CD  1m40s
Accelerated was 1.6 faster than original KNOPPIX.

I took QuickTime video. Have fun.
   Low resolution Image 14MB
     http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/acknoppix501-l.MOV
   Medium resolution mage 45MB