mounting a usb key

Hello,

I installed version 5.0.1 on hard disk in debian mode. When I plug in
a usb key, an icon appears in desktop of Kde but the key cannot be
mounted because the user is different from 'knoppix', according to the
/etc/fstab definition where knoppix is the only user who can mount the
device. I think this is due to /etc/udev/knoppix.rules.

Is there a way to avoid this inconvenient ?

Regards
Jean-Louis Louër

PS. This version is a great job. I do appreciate the very good
compatibility with Debian packages. Thank's a lot.