Re: [debian-knoppix] create_compress_fs : too big file !!!

Klaus Knopper wrote:
cared of resolving it so far, it seems. So, hardlinks on a CD-Rom are
not hardlinks anymore after being copied to HD.

OK, so if I have a hardlink on the HD partition and then do mkisofs I will end up with hardlinks on the newly created ISO. Its just the copy to HD step that hardlinks disappear? Well, at least we are still able to save the space in the end, it just takes effort.

Thanks again, Klaus.  Thanks for Knoppix too, its incredible.

Austin