Re: [debian-knoppix] Open accounting and Open source

On April 28, 2003 05:16 am, Christian Perle wrote:

> Agreed. But before talking about it theoretical, please try it. I
> would like to see more people actually trying out the software they
> talk about.

This can't be stressed enough. People often speak of Knoppix as if it
was just another of those Debian-based distro. Though hadware
detection has apprently made some progress recently, I doubt very
much any distro comes close to Knoppix.

As I often say to sceptics, Knoppix is easier to install than Windows.

GP
--
La Masse critique
http://pages.infinit.net/mcrit