Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: remastering Knoppix CD

Am 19.03.2003 14:15:41, schrieb Achim Unger <Achim.Unger@Ing-Buero-Unger.de>:
>I have added Xdialog to the scripts of Th. Lange for remastering
>knoppix.
>
>The script and a screenshot are here:
>
>http://www.ing-buero-unger.de/prj/knx/index.html
>
>I hope it will be usefull, but remember it is always a good idea to have
>a backup and you need 6 GB FREE diskspace.

i'll advertise my knx-remaster script too ;-)

it has a (X) dialog interface too, can be used in bash scripts for from
python scripts (its not based on any of the above mentioned):

http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/knoppix/index.html

it has "actions" ranging from knoppix iso-> remaster envireonment (extract),
add remove lists, easy chroot with networking, to creating the remstered CD.

chris