Re: [debian-knoppix] remastering Knoppix CD

Hallo Knoppixer,

> here's my shell script to remaster the Knoppix ISO image. I use this
> for creating my own Knoppix CD, which includes some software that I
> The current version and new versions is available at
>
> http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/ls_juenger/people/lange/software/mkmyknoppix

The shellscript from Th. Lange, mkmyknoppix works fine, even on the version distribute by the german magazine c't! Just the removal of packages does not work, because c't uses not all packages and boot-en.img must be changed to boot.img in the script.

I am currently thinking of improving the script with (X)dialog. That would be more handy. Or has somebody done that already? That could make it more easy to solve Problems like "Please include software xy on Knoppix" :-). That Knoppix could remaster Knoppix, if you have lots of free space on a harddisk.

Greetings

Achim