[debian-knoppix] Re: remastering Knoppix CD

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Achim Unger wrote:

> I am currently thinking of improving the script with (X)dialog. That would be more handy. Or has somebody done that already? That could make it more easy to solve Problems like "Please include software xy on Knoppix" :-). That Knoppix could remaster Knoppix, if you have lots of free space on a harddisk.
While I really like Thomas' script to remaster Knoppix and a flexible usage
would make perfectly sense I wonder if you might like to join the forces who
like to address the problem bottom-up, i.e. mastering the ISO from scratch
from a Debian-Mirror.

Kind regards

        Andreas.