[debian-knoppix] remastering Knoppix CD

Hi all,

here's my shell script to remaster the Knoppix ISO image. I use this
for creating my own Knoppix CD, which includes some software that I
miss on the CD. The script removes the whole KDE and openoffice stuff
and all games (more than 1000MB). Then is copy the sysinfo tool to
/usr/local and some script to /usr/lcoal/bin. Finaly the new ISO image
only needs less than 300MB. So there's enough space for other things.

It's very easy to adjust the list of software to remove to your local
needs. I hope it's also useful for other people. Send comments on my
script to the list or directly to me.

The current version and new versions is available at

http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/ls_juenger/people/lange/software/mkmyknoppix
--
regards Thomas

            Thomas Lange
Institut fuer Informatik        mailto:lange@informatik.Uni-Koeln.DE
   Universitaet zu Koeln
            Pohligstr. 1        Telefon: +49 221 470 5303
             50969 Koeln        Fax    : +49 221 470 5317

1024D/AB9B66FD AEA6 A8C1 BD8E 67C4 8EF6  8BCA DC13 E54E AB9B 66FD