Re: [debian-knoppix] Integration of persistent-home in 3.2

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 21:19, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 10:01:58PM +0000, Matthias Schwarze wrote:
> > After all, it can only be Klaus' decision! For me either ways are ok,
> > but a short statement on this would be nice. I got quite some emails
> > about "when does it get integrated" (and even in the discussion boards)
> > and i don't really know what to answer. ;-)
>
> I'm working on this right now. I just implemented the following features

Maybe we could work together on this one. I'm currently rewriting the
code for the next version of knx_persistent_home so it supports:
- Multiple profiles
- home file redirection (to get some kind of roaming profiles)
- automatic "copyhome" when readonly
- running as a plugscript module
- some Bugfixes

Bye, Matthias