Re: [debian-knoppix] missing flash plugin

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:44, Valentijn Sessink wrote:
> > it impossible to include Flash in a regular distribution, unless you get
> > a commercial license from Macromedia.
>
> I once opted for a license. It's very easy to obtain. I just filled out a
> form and got my license. The "purpose of my software" was "to build a CD
<snip>

That form doesn't apply to the Linux version of the plugin (it says in the
licence). The only way to get permission to redistribute the macromedia flash
plugin is to write to Macromedia and ask. And I did start making a
flash-downloader script .. not to tricky. Wget'll do it.

Eaden.