[debian-knoppix] Konqueror problem

Hi there:

I have remastered Knoppix, and have installed KDE 3.1 (Ralhp Nolden packages)
on it. After the upgrade, konqueror is acting very strangly. When KDE's
language is set to some specific languages (like Turkish, Finish, Czech),
konqueror can't display HTML pages. intead it opens the page in a text editor
(kate?) and shows page's source code. While when KDE's language is set to
other's (like Polish, German, and English ) konqueror shows pages alright. I
know it's really wierd, but any ideas at all?

Cheers
--
/* If you don't fight for your freedom,
* you don't deserve it. */