[debian-knoppix] Latest KNOPPIX special sources ?

Hello,

I'm customizing KNOPPIX another Japanese version of KNOPPIX at our
project at sourceforge.jp.

Checking the latest KNOPPIX(V3.1-2003-01-20EN.iso), I found
many features added such as Firewire supports and improved PnP issues...
Impressive!!
I was excited because I've just finishd first built own deb packages for
KNOPPIX using kudzu-0.99.88 and hwdata-0.62 sourcecodes from RawHide.

Then I visted http://www.knopper.net/download/knoppix and found that
the many sources are not revised since last November...
(ash-knoppix was the only exception , timestamp said that it revised
22-Jan-2003)

Klaus, would you please provide revised source codes ?

Regards and thanks in advance,
--
Masaharu "Max" Goto
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4D69 6B1D 484D 999C EDA7  2853 32AF 0C86 9323 3DDB