Re: speakup flavour\

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 07:54:08AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 12:58:39AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Try hurt and angry instead.
>
> How about "annoying, childish and socially inept"? We all know your

Well, how about respect for sickness and death ?

> beef with Frans and Jonas, and bringing it up again over and over is
> only hurting _YOUR_ reputation. You certainly don't want people to

My reputation is already hurt beyond all reparation.

> roll their eyes just when they see your name in a Mailbox, right?

Sure, but then, you said nothing when i asked for help, and so silently sided
with Frans total lack of respect about relatively generalized human values as
the above.

Tell me again, how did you stand when the troubles with Andrew about Jens's
death surfaced last year ?

> You're making a lot of Debian lists harder to bear. Yes, I know that
> you think that Frans and Jonas are forcing you to do all this, but
> that point of view is fatally flawed.

Well, it goes a bit further. The DPL wass supposed to act as mediator, and
solve this issue, as is his role. He chose not to even consider the human and
social side of all of this, and as DPL, he represents the whole of Debian, so,
you, Mark Haber, are, if indirectly, also responsible of this.

Hurt,