Re: speakup flavour\

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 11:37:02PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:12:50 +0200 Sven Luther wrote:

> > > As Sven, as usual, does not have a clue what he's talking about,
> > > please ignore him.
> >
> > And you say you have nothing personal against me ?
>
> Stop bitching, Sven. Read above: You started this bashing yourself!

No, Frans started it long ago. Go grab email logs from april 2005, and most
fall 2005, long before the events of this spring, which proved Frans to be the
one exhibiting the most cruel and humanly unacceptable behaviour i have ever
seen in any DD since almost 8 years i have been part of debian.

> Please surprise me and don't comment on this one. Just leave it be.

You shall be disapointed then, but then, you also chose to be disapointing,
chosing not to credit the work i did to solve the ide-generic bug, nor show
any kind of regret for your actions back then.