Re: speakup flavour\

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 12:58:39AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Try hurt and angry instead.

How about "annoying, childish and socially inept"? We all know your
beef with Frans and Jonas, and bringing it up again over and over is
only hurting _YOUR_ reputation. You certainly don't want people to
roll their eyes just when they see your name in a Mailbox, right?

You're making a lot of Debian lists harder to bear. Yes, I know that
you think that Frans and Jonas are forcing you to do all this, but
that point of view is fatally flawed.

Greetings
Marc