Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels (Was: Re: NEW handling ...)

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 06:34:00PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I'm quite unhappy that this thread has turned so bad.  Please, all of us
> > who are part of this thread, can we please try to get the heat out.
>

> I can't agree more. What I have seen up to now is make me very
> sad. Seeing Sven considering to resign is sad news for me.

Thanks for this, it is hearthening (or however you say that in english).

I should really not have participated in that thread (and i resent a bit to
Steve for it), and i am probably better of not following debian-devel, as i
had not done for ages before.

Still i believe i have made some constructive proposals, and even if my first
posts may have been a bit too aggressive, for which i apologize, or too many,
i think it is also a prove of the passion which lies on this issue. Something
which has the potential to affect many of what we believe debian is, and which
is handled by utter contempt, at least in the initial posting.

Still hurt though,