Re: Mail-Server response: A000002 NO Authentication failed

Dear hefee,

I thank you very much for being patient.
> logging is done under the logging tab. (the next tab).
 YES, I have wachted the LOG of akonadiconsole
but too cannot find any characteristic message in there.
So today a installed in an VM  <suduction>-Linux and ONLY set up
the only one mail-account --> same result.
As in former message told, I installed too the MATE-Destop;
logged in an only started thunderbird ->  so in this case NO error raised up !

So we end up here - there must be a special condition in akonadi/mail which
causes the mail-server at my ISP (here in Austria = A1.net) to respond with
this message, but however with no effect on delievering emails to my client.

Perhaps I have a chance/way to contact support-engineers to face them with
this message "A000002 NO  authentication failed".

Again, THANK you.
Herbert

Am Sonntag, 20. März 2022, 18:49:50 CET schrieben Sie: