Re: Mail-Server response: A000002 NO Authentication failed

Hey,

> Thank you for your answer. O.k. you gave me an interesting 'homework' (I
> learned a lot meanwhile, because i am just an ONU (Otto normal user)
> My logfiles are here:
> https://paste.debian.net/1233928/

The logfile seems fine - I can also see no error. So it is not an problem of
an not standard conform IMAP server.

Just a random thought, do you have any other account configured, that failed
to login? You can use akonadiconsole to check this. See the Agent tab ( first
tab), And you can use the "logging" tab (fourth tab) to see what it logs.
Disable logging before closing, otherwise it will forward everything to
.xsession-errors.
If you like to use the console you can do the same with:
QT_LOGGING_RULES="*=true;qt.*=false" akonadictl restart
In our case this should be enough.

regards

hefee