Re: Mail-Server response: A000002 NO Authentication failed

Hello hefee,

Yes, 'siduction' produces the same pop up window, same behaviour as in my
main Debian 11.2 installation.
So I changed VM-installation siduction -> KDE Neon unstable. Sadly, but the
the same error TOO.
It leaves me somewhat perplexed.
It is a pity - as a normal end-user - but very interested in Debian since
serveral years - I would like to know & explore such behaviour (in our mails I
have learned serveral things :) )

greetings Herbert