Re: [stretch] kdialog and okular still based on kde4

Hello,

Am Montag, den 20. März schrieb solitone:

> we had a discussion on the kde mailing list, and a gentoo user spotted this
> out. Looking at package versions in gentoo it's pretty easy to figure out
> whether something is based on kf5 or kf4.

Yes. Because in stretch kf5-based applications, at least at the
moment, do not follow the font-hinting settings, while KDE4-based
programs do.

	MfG
	bmg

--
„Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!“          | mail@m-berberich.de