[stretch] kdialog and okular still based on kde4

Hi,

I'm on stretch, and use Plasma 5 as desktop environment. While I've managed to
set the right size for most desktop and application icons on my HiDPI
display,there are some few icons that appear still too small.

One example is Okular and the icons of the menu entries, as you can see in
screenshot [1]. Also the Save and Cancel icons in the Okular open document
popup are small [2],  as well as the Save and Cancel icons in the Save File
KDialog I get when saving something from Chrome or Gimp, for instance [3]. By
contrast, when saving a file from KWrite those two icons have a regular size
[4].

KDialog in itself has this problem. When I run it from the command line like
in the following example, I get the usual minuscule save and cancel icons I
dislike:

solitone@alan:~$ kdialog --getsavefilename /tmp

The reason for this seems to depend on the older Qt version that kdialog and
okular rely on:

solitone@alan:~$ kdialog --version
Qt: 4.8.7
KDE Development Platform: 4.14.26
KDialog: 1.0
solitone@alan:~$ okular --version
Qt: 4.8.7
KDE Development Platform: 4.14.26
Okular: 0.26.1

While kate and kmail, for example, that don't have the issue, are based on Qt
5.7.1.

Here are the packages involved:

solitone@alan:~$ apt-cache policy okular
okular:
  Installed: 4:16.08.2-1+b1
  Candidate: 4:16.08.2-1+b1

solitone@alan:~$ apt-cache policy kde-baseapps-bin
kde-baseapps-bin:
  Installed: 4:16.08.3-1
  Candidate: 4:16.08.3-1

HiDPI is not well supported in Qt version 4.8.x, so this explains the issue in
kdialog and okular.

So my question is: is there any chance that relase 16.12 of okular and kdialog
(based on kde-frameworks5)  are included in stretch? Currently we've got 16.08
(kde4 based), both in stretch an in sid.

Cheers,
  Davide

-----
[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvxlza9w2jbamn7/1.jpeg?dl=0