Re: [stretch] kdialog and okular still based on kde4

On Monday, 20 March 2017 16:32:06 CET solitone wrote:
> On Monday, 20 March 2017 16:15:43 CET inkbottle wrote:
> > what made you find out that the 16.12 version was kf5 based?
> > I can see it there:
> > <https://www.kde.org/announcements/fulllog_applications.php?
> > version=16.12.0#okular>
> > But I have to read hard.
>
> Hi,
>
> we had a discussion on the kde mailing list, and a gentoo user spotted this
> out. Looking at package versions in gentoo it's pretty easy to figure out
> whether something is based on kf5 or kf4.

The package name in gentoo seems to have no specific hints; but anyway,
looking at the dependencies in Debian you can spot the version of Qt used
(and/or whether it's kdelibs4 vs Frameworks).

Also, it's in the second paragraph on the official announcement:
https://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-applications-16.12.0.php

Ciao
--
Luigi