Re: Newer KDEPIM for Jessie

El Tuesday 12 May 2015, Jimmy Johnson escribió:
> Christian this is what I get after running the upgrade:
(...)
> I was a little concerned with ruby being removed so I did not complete
> the upgrade.

I think that you are missing the point. Christian's concern wasn't how to do
the installation, or if something might not be 100% smooth. The point is that
this is random software found on the web, and if you install it without even
knowing the nickname of the person who did the packaging, you are doing a huge
leap of faith. You are installing plenty of untrusted programs. Plus running
maintainer scripts with root permissions.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2