Re: Re: Newer KDEPIM for Jessie

Hi all,

seeking for a less-painful-than-self-compile way to get KDEPIM
4.14.7 into Debian/Jessie (for much the same reasons as pointed
out by the OP), I stumbled across

	http://kdebian.org/ppa/

While this repo seems to have all of the packages I'm after, I do
not really know to make heads or tails of it.

There site does not mention any maintainer. The owner of the
domain hides behind some privacy service. There seems to be some
connection to a live.ru account, but that does not necessarily
mean anything.

Other than being referred to from some blog posts, I did not find
any information as to whether or not this PPA can be trusted. I
for one do *not* trust, because of missing information about
who's behind that PPA, but maybe there is some info about this
site I missed?

Anyway, the DSC files from that repo might be worth a look when
trying to set up some trustworthy alternative to it, which would
surely be of a great relief to Debian/Jessie KDEPIM users.

Kind regards,

	Christian

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-11
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48