Re: Digikam and phonon-backend-vlc (was: Re: Digikam 4:2.9.0-2 rebuild for Wheezy/Sid)

Am Montag, 17. September 2012 schrieb Josep Febrer:
> A Dilluns, 17 de setembre de 2012 16:01:13, Martin Steigerwald va
> escriure:
> > If need be I will ask around at debian-kde for others to test the
> > Digikam packages I uploaded with phonon-backend-vlc. Readers from
> > debian-kde feel free to test my package builds and report your
> > results. (No warranties whatsoever, these are just unclean non
> > chroot builds which may carry more dependencies than necessary.)
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> Thank you Martin for your packages, I tested here your digikam packages
> and they work perfectlly.
>
> I'm using the phonon VLC backend with PulseAudio, also on another
> machine I tested your packages with the same setup plus packages from
> deb-multimedia and I also I haven't any issue.

Thank you for your report, Josep.

I think it would be good if you add a short your testing results to the
bug report by sending a mail to 684130@bugs.debian.org. Just state your
results and the package versions.

More evidence could help the developers in question to decide about
further action.

Thanks,