Re: kde 4.6

On 2011-03-27 07:48:45 Kees de Jong wrote:
>On Sunday 27 March 2011 14:21:17 Kete wrote:
>> On Sunday March 27, 2011 6:14:24 am Igor Sheykin wrote:
>> > it would be better to ask "Would some new KDE4 versions added to
>> > debian repos before Wheezy stable release?".
>>
>> It's not going to take two years for KDE 4.6 to hit Debian
>> testing. What have you done to help the volunteers?
>
>This question is quite valid
>if you ask me.

We didn't.

>Not everyone is a programmer, so not everyone can just
>help.

What makes you think only programmers are involved in the process?  Package
maintenance entails a lot of tasks that don't involve reading or writing code.
Documentation, testing, and communication can be done by almost anyone.  Those
are just examples.

I ask again: What have you done to help the volunteers?