Re: kde 4.6

On Sunday 27 March 2011 14:21:17 Kete wrote:
> On Sunday March 27, 2011 6:14:24 am Igor Sheykin wrote:
> > it would be better to ask "Would some new KDE4 versions added to
> > debian repos before Wheezy stable release?".
>
> What the fsck? It's not going to take two years for KDE 4.6 to hit Debian
> testing. What have you done to help the volunteers?

This question is quite valid
if you ask me. Not everyone is a programmer, so not everyone can just
help. According to the maintainers them self it should have finished a
few weeks ago:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/02/msg00003.html
So it's not ordinary that people get inpatient and ask these questions. If we
aren't kept up to date then this is the result ;-)

PS: I greatly appreciate the work of the Debian volunteers!!!
I hope KDE 4.6 will hit Testing soon.