Re: KDE 4 simply broken

On Fri May 15 2009 13:23:41 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> I use offline imap, and I didn't have a crash of kmail since 4.2.1 (at
> least!)

I use airlines and have NEVER experienced a crash (although I've
seen all the oxygen masks come down in a bad landing).

The fact that a lot of people experience KMail crashes is more
significant than the fact that a lot of people do not, even if
the latter were to constitute a happy majority.

KMail crashes seem to correlate (albeit not perfectly) with poor
or heavily loaded network connections.

--Mike Bird