Re: KDE 4 simply broken

El Viernes, 15 de Mayo de 2009, Modestas Vainius escribió:
> It is perfectly usable, I have also used it for 6 years (POP3 and IMAP),
> lost a few mails. Yes, it does crash sometimes, it does have connection
> problems on unreliable connections, but come on, it is a pretty nice mail
> client, restarting it usually solves most issues. If you hate kmail, switch
> to something else. Plain simple.

+1 on the KDE3 version.

I'm heavily using POP, and using very moderately IMAP, but I never ever lost
an email, and I can't remember the last time I saw a crash. And I have almost
1GB of email, with folders with about 15.000 messages.

I can't tell nothing about the KDE4 version, but since it was only released
with KDE 4.1, certainly you can't say that it's been unstable for *years*.

--
Alex