Publishing own packages for KDE 4.2.3

Dear list members,

this is my first post to this list. I am just building my own amd64 .deb
packages for KDE 4.2.3, because I read that it will take some time until there
will be official packages in unstable. I downloaded the sources from kde.org and
checked out the debian/ subdirectory with the control files for the 4.2.3
packages from the pkg-kde Debian Subversion repository.
My question is if I am allowed to upload the resulting packages somewhere and
make them available to other people?

Kind regards,
Benjamin