Re: kmail prefix folder

Freddie Cash wrote:

> On Friday 13 January 2006 10:27 am, Freddie Cash wrote:
>> > But, the option "Prefix to Folders" doesn't exist anymore with the
>> > last version of kmail (Kmail 1.9.1 with kde 3.5), or I failed in
>> > finding it.
>
>> Settings -> Configure KMail -> Accounts -> double click your account in
>> list -> Prefix to folders.
>
>> This is taken from KMail 1.8.3 on KDE 3.5.0.  I don't have KMail 1.9.1.
>
> For KMail 1.9.1, the option has been renamed to "Namespaces" under the
> Accounts section.  The Personal namespace is the one you have to edit.

Thanks for everybody's answers.

If I create a new account with "Mail" as personal namespace, it works.
But, if I modify an existant account, it doesn't.
Is there a way to make kmail refresh?
(It isn't a real problem because I can re-create my accounts)

Another question, if I ask kmail to look itself for the namespaces, it finds
this :
personal: <Empty>,#mh/,#mhinbox
other users: ~
shared: #ftp/,#news.,#public/,#shared/