Re: kmail prefix folder

Freddie Cash wrote:

> Which IMAP server are you connecting to?

I don't know. It is a SunOS server and I have a ssh account on it.
How can I know what is the IMAP server ?

When I check for mails, I see an imapd.exe process with ps -u mylogin.

> If it's Dovecot or Courier, you
> need to set the "Prefix to Folders" setting for that account to "INBOX".
> If it's a Cyrus server, you need to set "altnamespace: yes" in the
> imapd.conf file on the server, and leave "Prefix to Folders" blank in
> KMail.

But, the option "Prefix to Folders" doesn't exist anymore with the last
version of kmail (Kmail 1.9.1 with kde 3.5), or I failed in finding it.

Xavier