reload konquerors proxy settings

Hi!

On my notebook I'm updating the contents of /etc/proxy.pac based on the
required proxy settings for the current network. All browsers are configured
to set their proxy settings based on the contents of this file.
Unfortunately, when modifying this file without restarting konqueror or
rereading its config using the configuration dialog, the old settings are
still used. Is it possible to automatically force konqueror to reread its
proxy settings each time the file changes?

regards,
Jörg