Matrix 3D screensaver not existing?

Hi folks,

I have to PCs with Sarge and KDE 3.3.1 working on it. On one of them
I have two screensavers called "Matrix", a 2D-one and a 3D-one. On
the other computer the configuration of the installed KDE-Software is
the same (compared with dpkg and diff), I have two "Matrix" choices
too, but both of the "Matrix" screensavers start the 2D-Saver.
Where the hell is the 3D-Screensaver which normally is activated from
the subsection "OpenGL"?

Any hints?

ciao, Dirk
--
|      Akkuschrauber Kaufberatung and AEG GSM stuff       |
|   Visit my homepage:   http://www.nutrimatic.ping.de/   |