Re: Are there (experimental) packages for KDE 3.4 Beta1 ?

El Sábado, 15 de Enero de 2005 13:55, David Pye escribió:
> On Saturday 15 January 2005 10:41, Achim Woessner wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Hi Alejandro,
> >
> > I don't know if you know it but there is a very nice script out there
> > that does all those things for you so it is a lot easier to update CVS.
> > You can find this script at http://grammarian.homelinux.net/kdecvs-build/
> > It is very easy to handle and far more comfortable then doing all this by
> > hand again and again.

Yes, I know the script, but I prefer to run myself the commands, or use my own
trivial scripts.

> Well, better still, imho, is konstruct - which you'll find on the KDE site.
> It will automatically check out, compile and install the version of your
> choice (a specified release, or CVS HEAD).

How? I was happy with konstruct, but I switched to building myself, because
konstruct is, AFAIK, only capable of building from tarballs, not CVS
snapshots. Did I miss something? How do use it to download from CVS?

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net