Re: how to clear cache

Now you talk about advice. What about the sarcasm, the lowest form of wit,
that stood out in the reply?

Let me tell you how  I would have handled this. If I were to come across a
question which I think the answer is very simple, I would be humble enough to
know the  questioner had missed out something obvious, given time, he would
arrive at the answer. Unless of course if I am a mischievous kid or a
show-off or I have a prejudice against something about the questioner.

As of making double sense of a person name, I had foreseen this, that is why I
said the pun is unintentional. UNINTENTIONAL,  got it?

All my  msgs are related to the threads under discussion. I don't want to
answer to every poster's individual msg. Its a waste of time and bandwidth.
All you have to do is to keep up with the mail list.

I'm not going to spend anymore time on this rubbish.

BYE

Jianan