Re: Krypto Modules (for Kmail)

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 12:01 pm, Roland Wegmann wrote:

> Which debian package do I have to install so that Kmail is able to verify
> the signature of emails?

That's really a good question, and I think this topic deserves some kind of
little mini-howto or something.  The KMail handbook just refers you to some
page with some blather about yadda yadda yadda, which leaves me with the
impression that I could figure all of that out if I had a few hours to
invest, and maybe a dictionary of crytographical terms for good measure.  I
looks like a nasty can of worms.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/