ClamAV and KMail

Hi

Does somebody of you know a howto about the combination ClamAV and KMail?

I have managed to filter spam using bogofilter using the filter action 'pipe
through'. Can I do the same thing with ClamAV ? Or is there even a simpler
way / tool to combine KMail and ClamAV?

I use KMail as a Client in order to download Emails from a POP3 account and I
will check incoming emails with clamav.

BTW: When I installed clamav-freshclam I have chosen the corn job in order to
update the virus database; but now I will chance this setup. Can I do that
with dpkg-reconfigure ...

Kind regards, Roland