Re: How to get rid of KVim

On Friday 25 June 2004 10:43 am, Gavin Hamill wrote:

> This is a complete misnomer...

> It does this because kvim is part of the kdeaddons metapackage, and
> kdeaddons is part of the kde metapackage.
>
> Rest assured your KDE installation is safe.

Oh, I gotcha.  I wasn't thinking that far ahead, really.  I expected removing
the metapackage would remove everything the metapackage installed, but I
suppose had that been the case it would have reported a laundry list of
affected packages.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/