Translucent Menus

For a long time I've had my KDE menus set to translucent mode and it has
been working fine.  I noticed today that KDE menus now are inverting
the colors of what is behind them.  It does not seem to matter which
blending mode I use but if I turn off the translucent effect the menus
work normally.  I have not noticed anything else amiss.

I believe this started after updating on June 10.  I'm running KDE 3.2.2
from Sid.  Has anybody else seen  this?  Should I file a bug against
something (what)?

--
 -| Bob Hauck
 -| To Whom You Are Speaking