Re: Translucent Menus

I do not know  if my problem is related to yours but lets see.

I have configured double klick to open folders in konqueror. If I am using
IconViewMode and klick on time on an folder icon this gets selected and now
there are colours which should not. If I move the courses away from the
selected icon this effect becomes much more visible. This is not a specificum
for one icon set. I tried two different.

Oh... I yust tried to use transulance witch the KDE menu. It is really ugly.
So I can confimre this bug.