Re: Translucent Menus

On Saturday 12 June 2004 01:18, Bob Hauck wrote:
> I believe this started after updating on June 10.  I'm running KDE 3.2.2
> from Sid.  Has anybody else seen  this?  Should I file a bug against
> something (what)?

I don't know when it started but I have the same problem. Got the translucent
menu problem on my notebook and the mentioned Icon problem on my desktop PC.
But if it's a KDE problem wouldn't it be the same behavior on both machines?
Could it be connected to X graphics driver or something like that?

Have fun,
	Marcus

--
 :: Marcus Thiesen :: www.thiesen.org :: ICQ#108989768 :: 0x754675F2 ::

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different
results.
                                                              Albert Einstein