Re: Kmail and OpenPGP

* Andreas Bauer [Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:01:34 +0200]:
> Hello together

> I did a apt-get dist-upgrade yesterday and since then I have troubles with
> Kmail and signing and/or encrypting messages using OpenPGP.

> Since yesterday I am not asked anymore for my Pass-phrase and so the
> signing fails and an errormessages tells me if I would like to try again
> (resulting in the same error again), send unsigned or exit.

  i think the reason is:

    - previous unofficial pinentry debian packages, had the binaries in
      /usr/bin

    - now there are official pinentry packages in the archive, which put
      their binaries in /usr/lib/pinentry.

  solution:

    $ sed -i -e 's^usr/bin^usr/lib/pinentry^' ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Nobody can be exactly like me.  Sometimes even I have trouble doing it.
                -- Tallulah Bankhead